Punar Prayog Tapered Crossbody Bag in Ex-Army Olive Green Canvas and Kantha
Use the code IMPACT20 to recieve a 20% discount on your order
Our Tapered Sling Bag is where style meets sustainability and heritage. This versatile cross body bag is meticulously crafted by combining ex-army olive green canvas with vibrant kantha quilts from our Punar Prayog collection. With a single spacious compartment and a single strap, it's the perfect companion to carry your essentials like a book, diary, water bottle, and even a folded newspaper. Embrace the spirit of conscious fashion with this unique piece that celebrates both history and environmental responsibility.
• Full zip closure along the front panel.
• Lightly Padded Compartment inside compartment for fitted for a table device.
• Inside concealed zippered pocket for valuables.
• Single strap extends to 72" to suit diverse body types.
• Outside Dimensions: W10cm x H24cm x D4cm
• Profile: Unique Squarish Silhouette
• Shipping: Free Shipping anywhere in India. International shipping charges apply.
• Please note: This is a handcrafted item. Kantha seen here may already be sold out by the time you discover this tapered bag. Please reach out for available kantha options.
Inside: I'm lined with Black Cordura fabric which is tear and water resistant.
Inside Pocket Zipper: #5 YKK Coil Zipper
Hours of Living Wages
Generated for every batch of 10 Cross Body Bags that we produce for two artisans
Liters of Water Used
During the production of one batch
Sqm of Raw Materials
Diverted from landfills per batch