Seat Belt Collection
Punar Prayog Doer's Messenger Bag in Ex-Army Olive Green Canvas & Red Kantha [15" laptop bag]
We designed the Jaggery Doer’s Messenger Bag to support all of us - architects, film makers, writers, designers, teachers, or painters in making. Doer’s easily fits into both casual and formal settings interchangeably and is a perfect companion for all the eco-conscious users. A padded laptop compartment is an essential feature of this versatile bag with other smaller pockets to keep you organised while stepping out to meetings, college or work.
• The bag features a main compartment and a structured base that defines the Doer's Messenger.
• Inside Concealed Zippered Pocket for valuables.
• You can wear it cross-body or on one shoulder.
• Back panel pocket zippered for quick access to mobile, keys and wallet.
• Front exterior panel design for added differentiation and style.
• Outside Dimensions: W37cm x H30cm x D19.6cm
• Profile: Vertical Rectilinear Silhouette
• Shipping: Free Shipping anywhere in India. International shipping charges apply.
• Please note: Since every product is upcycled, two items of the same style will indeed be similar, but they will never be identical. This gives each its unique one-of-a-kind flair. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for products from our Punar Prayog collection.
Outside: I'm handcrafted using a combination of materials: Front Panel: Army canvas and Kantha; Body: Army canvas.
Inside: I'm lined with nylon taffeta parachute material which is soft to touch and water resistant.
Disclaimer: Since every product is handcrafted and upcycled, panels between two items of the same style will indeed be similar, but they will never be identical. This gives each its unique one-of-a-kind flair. Please keep this in mind when ordering from us. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Outer Closure: Black #5 VISLON zipper with double sliders
Inside Pocket Zipper: #5 YKK VISLON Zipper
Back Panel Pocket Zipper: #5 YKK VISLON Zipper
Fittings: Industrial YKK D-rings
Hours of Living Wages
Generated for every batch of 10 Messengers that we produce for two artisans
Liters of Water Used
During the production of one batch
Sqm of Raw Materials
Diverted from landfills per batch