Museum of fade
Museum of Fade Carry-On Buddy Duffle Bag in Ex-Cargo Belts and Rescued Car Seat Belts
Embrace sustainable style and lasting impact with our Carry On Buddy Cabin Bag. Crafted from upcycled materials, it's not only spacious and incredibly durable, but it also reflects our commitment to reducing waste and promoting circular fashion. Perfect for packing all your essentials for one or two-day trips, this bag embodies both practicality and purpose. Inside, you'll find two handy pockets, offering easy access to small items while on the go. Travel with purpose and make a difference with each journey.
• The bag features a main compartment and a structured base that defines the bag.
• Inside zippered pocket for valuables, mobile devices, stationery, etc.
• D-ring attachment points on the left and right side of the bag accept most shoulder straps with snap hooks.
• Top grab handles for easy transitioning between holding modes.
• Included with the bag is our standard shoulder strap.
• Front panel hidden zippered pocket.
• Wear it cross-body or on one shoulder.
Inside: I'm lined with nylon taffeta parachute material which is soft to touch and water resistant.
Disclaimer: Since every product is handcrafted and upcycled, panels between two items of the same style will indeed be similar, but they will never be identical. This gives each its unique one-of-a-kind flair. Please keep this in mind when ordering from us. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Inside Pocket Zipper: #5 YKK VISLON Zipper
Fittings: Industrial Strength YKK
Strap: Detachable 4000 lb Military grade Seat Belt webbing
Hours of Living Wages
Generated for every batch of 10 Duffels that we produce for two artisans
Liters of Water Used
During the production of one batch
Sqm of Raw Materials
Diverted from landfills per batch