Doer's Messenger Bag in Beige & Cream Seat Belt & Black [15" laptop bag]
- We designed the Jaggery Doer's Messenger Bag to support all of us—architects, film makers, writers, designers, teachers, or painters—in our making.
• The bag features a main compartment and a structured base that defines the Doer's Messenger.
• EVA Padded Compartment fits most 15" Laptops.
• Inside Concealed Zippered Pocket for valuables.
• You can wear it cross-body or on one shoulder.
• Attached to the Bag is our standard padded shoulder strap.
• Outside Dimensions: W37cm x H30cm x D19.6cm
• Profile: Classic Messenger Silhouette
• Shipping: Free Shipping anywhere in India. International shipping charges apply.
• Value Added Services: Yes, we undertake requests to customize and personalize the product. You can choose to get your name engraved on a tag and replace the current Jaggery label at 15% extra with a TAT of 7-10 days max.
• International Customers Please Note: Discounts can not be availed by customers outside India at this time.
• Wholesale: Yes, available on this product at reduced rates.
• Next Steps: For questions, comments or to discuss a potential project, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Disclaimer: Since every product is upcycled, two items of the same style will indeed be similar, but they will never be identical. This gives each its unique one-of-a-kind flair. Please keep this in mind when ordering from us.
Outside: I'm handcrafted using a combination of materials. Front panel: Upcylced 4000 LB Military grade Seat Belt webbing seen here in Beige & Cream, it is believed to be ex-Toyota. Body: 14 OZ ex-army water resistant black cotton ripstop canvas in black.
Inside: I'm lined with Khaki Rip-stop Fabric which is Lightweight, Wearproof, Waterproof and Tear-resistant.
Outer Closure: Industrial Strength 2" Duraflex Buckle
Inside Pocket Zipper: #5 YKK VISLON Zipper
Front Fitting: Heavy Duty Car Seat Buckle salvaged from Toyota Altis
Strap: Attached 4000 lb Military grade Seat Belt webbing
View full product details »