Limited Edition Collection
EcoWarrior Apron in Rescued Metallic Grey Canvas
- Our EcoWarrior Apron, where rescued mettalic grey canvas meets sleek parachute taffeta lining and salvaged leather, creating a dynamic blend of sustainability and style. This apron isn't just an accessory, it's a statement of your commitment to a circular lifestyle. Crafted from repurposed materials, this apron not only reduces waste but also brings new life to discarded fabrics. As you wear the EcoWarrior Apron, you're donning a piece of sustainable fashion that tells a story of transformation, resilience, and eco-consciousness.
- • Outside Dimensions: L90cm x W60cm
- • Outback and Beyond edition
- • Closed-loop manufacturing
- • Water repellent
- • Adjustable straps for customized fit
- • Durable and comfortable to wear all day
- • Outside pockets for tools
Inside: I'm lined with nylon taffeta parachute material which is soft to touch and water resistant.
Please note: Since every product is handcrafted and upcycled, panels between two items of the same style will indeed be similar, but they will never be identical. This gives each its unique one-of-a-kind flair.
Hours of Living Wages
Generated for every batch of 10 Aprons that we produce for two artisans
Liters of Water Used
During the production of one batch
Sqm of Raw Materials
Diverted from landfills per batch