Marlini Tote Bag in Rescued Army Black Canvas & Salvaged Nubuck
- Sophisticated and sustainable, the Marlini Tote is a perfect day bag given its size and weight, this shoulder or handbag can accommodate up to 14” laptops, an iPad, along with your daily essentials. The bag has a zip across the top face for a tidy, secure finish and has 2 internal pockets, one with zip closure. Timeless with a modern edge.
• Outside Dimensions: W37cm x H41cm x D20cm
• Padded compartment to accommodate up to a 14" laptop
• Padded shoulder strap
• Side quick access pockets
• Inside zippered pocket for valuables
• Inside compartments for mobile & tablet
• Profile: Classic tote silhouette
Outside: I'm handcrafted using a combination of materials: Upcycled 16 OZ water resistant black cotton canvas ex-army tent tarpaulin and salvaged coffee nubuck leather. The shoulder strap is made of leather and lined with heavy duty 1" seat belt webbing.
Inside: I'm lined with nylon taffeta parachute material which is soft to touch and water resistant.
Disclaimer: Since every product is handcrafted and upcycled, panels between two items of the same style will indeed be similar, but they will never be identical. This gives each its unique one-of-a-kind flair. Please keep this in mind when ordering from us. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Outer Closure: Black #5 VISLON zipper with double sliders
Inside Pocket Zipper: #5 YKK VISLON Zipper
View full product details »